Monongahela

A site dedicated to the review and analysis of potential sasquatch vocalizations, Sasquatch Bioacoustic combines techniques from the domains of intelligence collection, audio analysis and bioacoustic studies to examine the evidence of sasquatch through their vocalizations. ~Monongahela

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bark Vocals

In my March 23rd trip report, I mentioned hearing barks every once in a while as I hiked around in the daylight hours. I managed to isolate one of those barks, actually a double bark, from my recordings and wanted to share it as an example of what I kept hearing. The weird thing about these barks is how indistinct they were, I could never get a fix on where they originated from. This example was captured a short time after 10:00 PM:
http://sites.google.com/site/mongahela/myrecordings2010-1/WS310073-AMNRLPAM-DoubleBark.mp3